2016 - 2017
Our students have indeed made us proud of the successes they have accomplished in every arena in various national and international forums. It has been an excellent year, and the students have been working very hard to ‘Reach Out, Reach High, and Reach Beyond’. There is a long list of key achievements in this year, and we highlight a few of them below:
- Sharan Kanadam of Class 4 was ranked number 1 in the U-10 boys of the StateLevel badminton rankings.
- Aditi Kanadam of Class 6 holds the 1st rank in Category D (U-11) girls in the Bangalore Junior Golf Order of Merit.
- Dhyan Vyas and Vishnu Sampathkumar of Class 7 walked away with the winner’s trophy in the Bournvita Quiz conducted by the Derek O’Brien Associates.
- Jasmine Sachdeva of Class 8 is ranked 18 in the Indian Golf Union Junior Girls Merit List for Category B (U-15). She is also ranked 6th in Category A/B (U- 17) girls and 4th in Category B (U-15) girls in the Bangalore Junior Golf Order of Merit.
- In the All India badminton rankings for U-15 girls, Tanya Hemanth of Class 8 presently holds the 13th rank in the singles category and the 2nd rank in the doubles category. She also holds the 6th rank (singles) and 3rd rank (doubles) in the Karnataka State badminton rankings for U-15 girls.
- Aanchal Dhawan of Class 10 holds the 21st rank in the National rankings for badminton U-17 girls’ doubles. In the Karnataka State badminton U-17 rankings for girls, she is currently ranked 16th in singles and 3rd in doubles.
‘The Appvengers’, Aditi Neti, Diya Anup, Diya Sinha, Khyathi Rachakonda and Rachel Ranjan, all from Class 9, had the intention of helping cancer patients by establishing support groups with their app ‘Elixir’. They earned the 2nd place, beating 24 other teams at Technovation 2016.
- In the State Level School Olympics 2016, the football team comprising of Daniel Thomas, Harsh Sood and Sahil Singh of Class 9, and Aditya Satish, Dhruv Katarki, Manav Khandelwal, S Mohnishh and Sujay Gottipati of Class 10, walked away with the winners’ trophy.
- Mehul Ramaswami of Class 11 has trekked the Himalayas 6 times and conquered Mount Kilimanjaro, a dormant volcano and the highest peak in Africa, in December 2016. He reached Stella Point (5765 m) on the rim of the volcano. This climb was done in sub-zero temperatures amidst incessant rain, sleet and snow.
- In the CBSE Cluster Athletic Meet (U-19), Nainika Dechamma of Class 10 claimed the silver medal in the 400m race. Maanvi Ahuja of Class 11 bagged the gold medal in the 800 m race by a 10m margin and Yuv Agarwal, also of Class 11 claimed the silver medal in the 5 km race. Rishikumar Mathiazhagan of Class 12 and the Sports’ Captain of the school, clinched the silver medal in the 200m race and the bronze medal in the long jump event. The girls’ relay team and the boys’ relay team finished 2nd and 3rd respectively.
- Guhan Narayanan of Class 12 won 2 silver medals at the International Earth Science Olympiad (IESO) in Japan where over 100 students from 31 countries competed.
- Shriank K of Class 12 was one of the 16 global finalists at the 6th annual Google Science Fair held in California. His project, KeepTab, uses computer algorithms to help people struggling with memory-related illnesses like dementia, Alzheimer’s or amnesia.
As usual, every year, a large number of the students passing out from NPS join the IITs and NITs. Several of our students have joined various medical colleges all over India. In addition to this, many of the students have opted for higher education in universities in UK, USA and Singapore.
Thống kê xổ số của BentelWe are extremely happy to place before you the All India Secondary School Examination (Class 10) and All India Senior School Certificate Examination (Class 12) results of our schools. We have achieved 100% results with 90% distinction. Further, 90% of the students were placed in the A1 category.